Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description And Requirements
This is newly established branch in Taiwan of Lenovo Japan Yokohama Laboratory, where ThinkPad products were born. This new Taiwan branch has critical mission to develop new generation SoC with key partners.
- Report to : 2nd line manager of ThinkPad Development team in Japan
- Subordinates : Yes
- Number of Peers : 1 or 2
■Roles and responsibilities
- Lead architect of new generation SoC with key partners, both from HW and SW perspective
- Deeply understands Lenovo unique UX, and reflect it into design
- Define roadmap of the team along with Lenovo company strategy
- Manage and encourage team to deliver outcomes
■Key Interaction with:
- Lenovo ThinkPad development teams in Lenovo Yokohama office
- Lenovo development teams in Lenovo China/USA offices.
- External ODM and ISV/IHV partner companies in China/Taiwan, United States
■Key Experience, Skill, Competency
- Lead design architecture of SoC
- Deep and total understanding of SoC architecture
- Knowledge about cutting-edge SoC design