About the job
With Social Media gaining Industry recognition, winning big clients, and expanding the content team rapidly, it has become vital that Leo Burnett Vietnam needs a Social Creative Lead born to lead and inspire teams, well-versed in managing client relationships/expectations, an avid user of social media, a technology enthusiast, a storyteller at heart who knows how to utilize social media platforms & formats as vehicles to enrich the consumer experience.
You will need to work directly with social content writers, social graphic designers, social media managers,s and creative support services that include traffic, studio, and production on a daily basis to deliver the best creative work and outcome for the social team.
- Inspiring, managing, and operating social media team to develop an effective and inspiring social media product that delivers on the relevant client and market needs.
- Cultivating and inspiring a team of social creative staff who possess the aspiration, intellect, and creative talent capable of developing memorable experiences for clients’ brands.
- Building strong and lasting client/agency relationships.
- Collaborating with the planning and social media function to consult and advise senior clients to help frame up their problems and encourage broader and bigger thinking of social
- Be a storyteller that is able to translate creativity to different social media platforms and formats. In all social media-specific concepts, be sure to understand various execution formats and incorporate creative best practices for various social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, and Youtube
- Provide creative leadership, solutions, and problem-solving for innovative social brand and social e-commerce creative; consistently delivering on-brand, on-brief, high-quality, campaign-integrated concepts, and executions
- Lead creative presentations for concepts and executions to internal and external stakeholders
- Remain current on industry, cultural, and technology trends, and look for opportunities to proactively incorporate them into your team’s creative concepts.
- Lead, train and mentor the social creative team to help the team achieve annual and career-specific goals
- Constantly think beyond advertising and social media platforms; anything that drives conversation, engagement, and conversion on social
- Leading agency presentations when required and possible, both in new business pitches and current client creative run-throughs.
- My latest position as Senior Copywriter for at least +2.5 years.
- Having strong leadership and being able to harmonize as well as inspire team members.
- Having strong experience working in a digital and social media agencies.
- Fluent in English communication.