Ogilvy has been the “teaching hospital” for brands since the company was founded by David Ogilvy in 1948. We continue that brand building legacy today through Borderless Creativity – operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Consulting, Advertising, Experience, Public Relations and Health work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries.
Ogilvy has been operating in Vietnam for over 25 years and has played a leading role in helping to shape the marketing communications industry in Vietnam today. We remain committed to continuing this legacy and are on a mission to help create the next generation of hybrid and fluid modern-marketing talent by making Ogilvy the “Best Place to Work” in Vietnam for GenZ by 2025.
About the job
Ogilvy is looking for a talented Social Media Intern to join our team. The Intern will have a chance to experience professional working environment and upgrade their social media skills. You love it, live it and would crawl across broken glass to spend all day working and learning about Social Media across Vietnam & Asia.
- This role is wide-ranging and will never be dull. It will include: Live Researching with Social Media
- You are responsible for conducting research across almost any given topic.
- Other than just collecting information from the Internet & Social Media Platforms you will be required to organize the information, analyze the data, and often write up a full report.
- This task will enable you to gain well-rounded techniques in conducting both qualitative and quantitative research. The task helps develop and train your ability to judge and determine the significance of Social Media Channels by influential netizens, bloggers or facebookers about your clients and their products.
Social Media Campaign Support:
- Observing the process of strategic planning: you will be required to support the team on any number of tasks from sourcing case studies and credentials for new business pitches to researching topics when working on a project and formulating a social media strategy.
- Directly involved in brainstorms: you will help generate and create ideas together with the team for social media campaign development.
- Some materials development / presentations formatting may also be required. This task enables you to familiarize yourself with the actual process of social media campaign strategy and planning.
- 3rd or last year university students are preferred.
- You must be an active blogger, Twitterer and have accounts on more than one social network.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English proficiency
- Great enthusiasm for learning and a responsible and conscientious personality
- A high level of adaptability (in an agency, things are changing all the time)
Bonus points for:
- Blog Google rank of 2 or higher
- Connections to more than 100 people on any single social network
- A view on which short URL service is best and why
- A YouTube channel or similar vlogging account is also preferred