About the job
Potential Sourcing Manager will lead the team of acquisition 4 wheels driver targets. This role presents strong opportunities for a potential candidate to identify opportunities where possible and working amongst dynamic and talented team members across functions.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with head of Ride to align and execute action plans according to business directions.
- Overview current sourcing process & SOP and improve or create automation where possible.
- Analyze driver acquire performance and identify appropriate potential business opportunities at certain periods of time.
- Develop new tools that contribute to a good standard operation process (SOP), greater productivity and efficiency.
- Lead team to achieve targets constantly.
- Initiate projects to drive partner pool growth.
- Help design compensation plans, quotas, and short-term incentive programs
- Prepare and present high-quality reports
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of sales / logistic or ride hailing business
- Process Improvement skills, LEAN process improvement or process automation project will be desirable.
- Well adaptive personality with fast action and sharp decisions.
- Data driven and good in numeric skills
- Proven strong leadership and proactive and team management
- High commercial acumen with strong logical mindset
- High level of proficiency using SalesForce.com, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Office, SQL will be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Good project management skills, commercial sense, and strategic thinking
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position-specific.