This role is an operation support role to ensure the service standards are met to achieve operational excellence and company objectives.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Case Management via Salesforce Distributor Care (SFDC).
- Attend to phone and email enquiry from both internal and external customers, including intermediaries within stipulated turnaround time.
- Provide good customer service to intermediaries and internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction in the service deliveries.
- Ensure all daily cases and tasks assigned are to be cleared within stipulated timeline.
- Support pre and post service to intermediary.
- Prepare opportunity for New Business, assist on Renewal and endorsement negotiation via SFDC to underwriter and Instruction management.
- Support operation role, eg. Treaty allocation/monitor fire accumulation report.
- Assist in reports/data extraction.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Manager/Assistant Manager.
A successful qualifier of this mission:
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in General Insurance operations. Preferably with Commercial Lines.
- Diploma/Degree qualification.
- Proficient in Microsoft application.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and diverse environment and with new challenges.
- Good interpersonal and customer-centric focus.
- Good communication (written & oral) skills.