- Responsible for ongoing governance of website marketing.
- Design and build social media plan.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Identify, develop and create optimal customer experiences across all digital channels that personalize journeys and leverage data-driven insights.
- Manage the development of digital marketing campaigns and custom web and eCommerce implementations, including supplier showcase pages, supplier catalogs, home page banners, landing pages, blogs, case studies, email marketing and social posts.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Research competitive web sites, customer insights and industry trends.
- Support the specific sales and marketing needs at a national, regional, and local level.
- Apply continuous improvement processes to continually identify and eliminate waste and inefficiencies.
- 1 to 3 years required, 5 years preferred of product or field marketing experience, preferably in Fortune 500 company.
- 3 years of experience preferred in strategic business planning.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- Previous experience actively developing marketing strategy and implementation, with a focus on digital marketing and developing multi-channel integrated campaigns.
- Strong mathematical and computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint ) and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, combined with an ability to communicate clearly and succinctly.
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to spot questionable information or unusual data trends, combined with a disciplined problem-solving process that applies conceptual thinking to identify root cause(s) and provide appropriate solution(s).
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a customer-centric focus and commitment to quality.
- Able to spot new and evaluate existing business opportunities, including the ability to ask good questions, look beyond the obvious, and see the “big picture.”
- Strong creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and entrepreneurial drive; able to work with autonomy and self-direction.
- Able to influence others through effective negotiation techniques and strong interpersonal skills, meet deadlines, and deliver results.
- Able to manage conflict and ambiguous situations through excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation and the ability to make sound decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom and judgment.
- Able to utilize effective time-management skills and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrates high levels of integrity and ethics that allow for high levels of intra- and inter-departmental trust.
- Knowledge of industry, including suppliers, customers, competition, trends and advances in eCommerce and digital marketing, and WESCO’s business lines, strengths and challenges is preferred.
- Able to travel and use of a vehicle is preferred.
- French speaking an asset.