About the job
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To support this vision, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence change? Would you like to enable change that drives business growth while protecting Amazon’s Selling Partner experience?
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) organization in Amazon provides world-class support to our global Selling Partners, and is looking for a SPS T4 Team Manager. The SPS T4 Team Manager is accountable to manage front line T4 Supervisors through various performance management tools.
Key job responsibilities
- Manages performance of 3-4 T4 Supervisors through effective 1:1 meeting, coaching, and mentorship.
- Serves as leader and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems.
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
- Ensures that the team has a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall Seller experience.
- Participates in Kaizen events to identify and implement process improvement change initiatives.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures and Liaises with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Active participation in building Selling Partner Support team & raising the bar in hiring process.
- People management i.e. appraisal, training and mentoring talent to grow within organization & control attrition.
- Actively contribute and lead site-wide, country-wide and even network-wide projects to create an enhanced experience for Selling Partners and associates.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
About The Team
Trouble Ticket Triage Team (T4) is a specialized team within Amazon Selling Partner Support (SPS), that focuses on resolving issues reported by SPS associates on behalf of Selling Partners. The team’s mission is to provide quick turnaround of issue resolution as well as develop processes that empower associates and Selling Partners to self-resolve the issues without need of contacting T4 team.
- Should be a graduate with minimum of 5+ years of managing teams in production
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations; embraces and is adaptable to change.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large, complex data samples and make recommendations based on findings.
- Ability to compose narratives, build reports and present proposals and performance data.
- Approachable, cooperative, and a team player; works tirelessly to earn and maintain the trust of their own team and others.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience of leading a service quality/audit/ ticketing function.
- Experience of setting up a new team or function from scratch.