The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, and staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence. The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude.
- Set and execute sales performance goals to increase profitability
- Hire, train, and assess store employee’s productivity and performance
- Maintain orderly, presentable appearance of the store
- Oversee stock and store operations
- Bachelor Degree education or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ store management experience
- Customer centric with a positive attitude