Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com .
About The Role
In this role, you’ll support the development and execution of PGVN’s strategic initiatives (covering short, mid and long-term) linked to our business growth. These initiatives are based on thorough data extraction and analysis to drive insights.
- Participate in the annual/mid-term strategic planning process with department heads
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration to execute strategic initiatives
- Conduct periodical reports via collection, analysis and summary of market data and insights
- Research and benchmark relevant business models within Vietnam vs. other markets
- Prepare weekly/monthly presentation to update Vietnam market with Singapore HQ
- Directly in charge of select workstream in strategic initiatives (i.e., M&A scan, market penetration)
- At least 3+ years of experiences in strategy / market research (in managerial role)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- A great problem solver with strategic and analytical thinking
- A teamwork player, but can also work independently with clear direction
- Ownership and result-oriented mindset
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Excellent communication skill and proficient usage of PowerPoint and Excel
- A familiar usage of R, Looker, Big Query will be a plus
- Experiences or knowledge of real estate market will be a plus.
Contact: Ms. Hien Pham – Talent Acquisition Specialist