More Than a Journey
We are DiDi, the world’s biggest mobility technology platform. With over nine years in the market, we are the leader in app-based services for smart transportation, food delivery, and payment services. Making life better and easier for people every day, through cutting-edge technology and outstanding customer service for more than our 550 million users worldwide.
With more than 60 million daily trips, data-driven thinking is part of our DNA. We harness the power of technology and are committed to smart transportation innovations by leveraging our AI capabilities that help build a safer, more inclusive, and sustainable mobile ecosystem for the cities of the future.
For us, having the most exceptional talent is crucial to delivering the best experience to our customers and partners. When you join Didi, you become part of an open, inclusive, and diverse community of over 12,000 employees worldwide. All with a common goal, to become the leading Mobility platform on the planet.
From day one you’ll find a rich, collaborative, global culture where your responsibilities will have a direct impact on the company’s strategy and growth. You will find support and trust to thrive in your career and life. Whether creating projects from scratch or continually improving our solutions, we like challenges that excite us and satisfy our curiosity. We work with intensity, at a fast pace, with respect, collaboration, and a true global partnership.
About the Job
Being part of the new products team will give you the unique opportunity to help establish new products in one of the fastest-growing companies ever. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of consumer-inspired analytical thinking & interpersonal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will develop, test, and launch features across new markets. Be prepared for a hectic, fast-paced, and challenging environment. Never a dull moment! Strategic new products are key for the expansion of DiDi in Mexico through better solutions for painful problems.
- You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business.
- Your processes and projects will directly contribute to DiDi’s growth in LATAM!
- Use design thinking to develop and prioritize product features.
- Design, roll-out, and analyze AB testing of initiatives.
- Define and manage daily data dashboards to monitor the product’s performance.
- Conduct and coordinate market research, both in-market and digital.
What does the successful candidate look like:
- Engineering, Computer science, Actuary, or any related degree student (6th to 8th semester).
- Knowledge and interest in analytics and programming (Python, SQL, R, etc.)
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel skills are a must, other database experience is helpful. Comfortable learning and using new software tools.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish.