Danone Specialized Nutrition Thailand is seeking for Strategy & Insight Manager. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
To succeed in this journey, we’re looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you’re passionate about!
About The Job
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
- Being accountable and responsible for safety.
- Influence and inspire brand strategy based on integrated data sources and expert in consumers understanding.
- Act as a gate keeper of main strategic decisions by putting consumers and their evaluation/feedbacks/insights at the center of what we do.
- Bring to life with passion and conviction consumer voice at the heart of the strategy.
- Interpret consumer feedback and make clear recommendations on how to improve all elements of the mix throughout the mix development process.
- Use understanding of consumer response to competitor mixes, to drive competitive edge.
- Lead research studies that help build and sharpen marketing mix and strategies for brands.
- Ensure deliverables are insightful and clearly addressing business problem, leading to actionable next step.
- Draw on his/her deep understanding of consumers and integrated data sources to identify major new insights and make recommendations to business.
- Analyse and apply Market Information such as retail audit, consumer panel, and brand health tracker to identify opportunities for growth and guide business decisions.
- Make data come to life and use it to generate insightful recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or Master’s preferred.
- 5 years experience in market research.
- Having run and managed research projects, qualitative or/and quantitative studies.
- Good project management skill.
- Experienced or having appreciation in Brand Innovation.
- Good command of English – writing and speaking.
- Attentive to detail with good analytical skill.
- Show potential to be develop on ‘strategic thinking’.
- Hold can-do and positive attitude.
- Is eager to learn with open minded.
- Show willingness to go extra miles for quality work.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society.
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation.