EQSTRUC Structural Engineers
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to support the dynamic Auckland team in delivering innovative and high-quality solutions for our wide range of clients across the North and South Island.
You will work collaboratively with the wider team, managing your own projects, combining independent work with continuous support from senior engineers providing an ideal professional growing environment.
- BE Civil Engineer with 3+ years New Zealand structural engineering experience
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Proven ability to nurture and develop teamwork within the group
- Strong focus on professional development
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organised team player
Benefits and perks
We offer a great working environment, competitive salary, and flexible working hours. Our non-corporate environment offers opportunities for professional growth with greater responsibility. As a company, we encourage our engineers to pursue continuous professional development assuring an annual allowance for courses, seminars, and conferences.