Overview Of The Job
Would you like to play a key role for P&G’s business growth as a Supply Chain Analyst? You will plan and execute category supply planning by actively connecting with central planners, managing regular supply drumbeat process, communicating supply plans with key business stakeholders, and also ensuring new initiatives readiness. Through daily and weekly operational process, you will contribute to delivering on our customer service target, inventory optimization and cost saving.
This is a non-management role in which you will play a meaningful role in the core operational planning of the whole supply chain in P&G. You will primarily work with Supply Planning team and belong to Category Commercial team, reporting to Category Commercial Leader based in Korea. You will work closely with Demand planner, overseas counter partners and multifunction like Marketing, Sales, and external suppliers.
After 1st Month
How success looks like
- Be able to understand end-to-end supply chains and supply planning system (e.g. supply lead time, plant location, our supply strategy).
- Understand PSI logic to perform supply planning based on market sales forecast and activity.
- Attend and shadow daily and weekly supply operation meetings and understand meeting contents and consequent actions required.
After 1st Quarter
- Lead a daily and weekly supply meetings.
- Operationalize the market needs and activities into supply planning in a good collaboration with central supply planners.
- Navigate SAP program to trace product movement and anticipate outer months supply risk.
After 1st Year
- Independently lead supply planning work.
- Be equipped with supply expertise by being qualified for Basic skill qualification program to perform overall supply specialist work.
- Trouble shoot supply issues, anticipate the risk based on the existing drumbeat meetings and tools and bring planning system insight into building the business to support market activities.
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Lead daily supply planning and operations by attending daily call with Planning Service Center and updating potential service risk products in daily report.
- Utilize SAP functionality to trace supply readiness for potential out-of-stock products.
- Support market initiative delivery readiness by ensuring timely updates on product information and master data.
- Communicate risk and step in troubleshooting in case of supply issues.
- Understand end-to-end supply chains from plants to customers in order to manage seamless supply network with multi-function teams.
- College or bachelor’s degree
- Strong excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot)
- 1+ year of proven experience in supply chain management / logistics
- Effective writing and speaking skills in English
- Good sense on number, logical thinking, and calculations.
- Proactive search skills for solution by engaging relative partner with punctuality and end goal in mind
- Capacity to work effectively with a wide range of people, build relationships, be diplomatic, and exhibit sensitivity to and understanding of the dynamics of a sophisticated organization
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.