About the job
- Provide timely, meaningful, and correct information, reports, and financial analysis as needed
- Educate and provide analytical support to other functions for achievement of business plans
- Support process improvements for increased business visibility, transparency and efficiency
- Prepare BU/Sector SC templates relating to monthly processes, AOP, Strat Plan etc.
- Be a key partner with SC leadership team in supporting monthly supply chain financials performance review and head-up on any significant changes that could have financially impact to P&L
- Responsible for leading the financial performance for Commodities, Manufacturing, LD&T (logistics, distribution), and overall opex, through driving performance management process, and identifying and aligning on Risk and Opportunities (R&O)
- Co-lead E2E (End to End) cost savings from identification through execution with Productivity and Performance (P&P) Manager, delivering target productivity and improved efficiency of the business
- Drive operational forecasting process and develop annual operating and strategic plans with SC and LD&T teams on all responsible cost lines during the financial forecasting and budgeting processes includes monthly forecast, strategic plan, annual operating plan (AOP)
- Lead on analysis and proactively alert management on risks to ensure AOP target delivered and forecast accuracy
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, or Finance.
- A minimum 8 years of finance experience mostly within a manufacturing environment, manufacturing financial costing, supply chain and planning
- Proficient in English: Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Computer literacy: MS Office, Hyperion, and SAP
- Strong systems understanding and knowledge of an ERP system are experienced within an Operations context