Novelship is Asia’s fastest growing online marketplace for authentic, limited edition sneakers, apparel, and collectibles from the world’s most-exclusive brands including Air Jordan, Yeezy, Supreme, Palace, Bearbrick, and more! Every item purchased or sold on Novelship is guaranteed to be 100% authentic.
Novelship is seeking an Supply Chain Analyst Intern to be based in Singapore to join our Team. The period for this internship is 6 months, starting ASAP.
As the Supply Chain Analyst Intern in Novelship, you will have the opportunity to experience various operational aspects of fast-paced startup business through collaboration and exposure with other departments.
In this role you will:
- Manage the flow of inbound and outbound goods, stock movements for the inventory and warehouse
- Analyze data using various tools to identify pain points in the process, provide scalable solutions to improve supply chain efficiency
- Be responsible for logistics and quality assurance of inbound products.
- Liaise with other departments and customer service team on delivery issues
What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate in Supply Chain or relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Past experience in supply chain operations is a huge plus
- A team player and proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
A strong cover letter goes a long way with us, show us what you know about Novelship and how the opportunity fits you!