PepsiCo Canada has been recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers for 2021!
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator contributes to the success of the PepsiCo Beverages Canada by executing staffing initiatives with the goal to increase PepsiCo’s potential for success in all areas of attraction and selection. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will provide recruitment and campus event support to the Western Canada Region. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-starter who possesses strong multitasking skills.
The position can be based out of Calgary, AB or Vancouver, BC and will be an 8-month contract. This role is open to a 8 month COOP/Internship for 2022 or 2023 Graduates.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Implement the delivery of a client focused, cost effective and timely recruitment service for all hourly positions within the Western Canada Market Unit
- Maintain relationships with third party staffing agencies
- Post job requirements on the Internet, in newspapers and other identified sources to increase available candidate pool
- Administer, sort, track, file, and acknowledge all on-line applicants
- Pre-screen resumes, conduct telephone interviews and provide candidate short lists with resumes to Hiring Managers
- Maintain the flow of candidates via the candidate management system
- Assisting in the coordination and planning of Campus Events
- Project work related to recruitment on a Regional and/or National level
- Bachelors Degree required, Human Resources Focus preferred
- Recruitment experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Experience searching recruitment databases, screening and interviewing potential candidates is a strong asset
- Being organized is a must! You should also have excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in dealing with sensitive matters
- Strong attention to detail
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary