About the job
Who the hoot is Wisr?!
We’re on a mission to bring people closer to financial wellness and make a real difference in the world, starting right here in Australia. The way we’re doing it is pretty cool too. Take a peek at our fair and personalised loans, our round-up app, and our free credit scoring dashboard.
Now is the time to join one of Australia’s fastest-growing ASX-listed fintech. We are proudly purpose-led with a track record of consistent quarter-on-quarter growth and we’ve got big plans on our mind. People are taking notice and we were ranked #6 on the AFR Boss Best Places to Work and #8 on WRK+ Best Places to Work 2021!
We are a responsible bunch of humans who love helping each other out and share a penchant for learning, both personally and professionally. We love our customers (some would say a tad obsessed) and we love making your day.
Keen to put your smart part to work? Applications are open to engineers based in Australia with the opportunity to work remotely from your home office.
About the job
Wisr’s Employee Experience team has doubled in size over the last year and with some pretty exciting growth planned, we’re looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Sourcer to join the team. You’ll be providing support and coordination services to the Talent Acquisition Partner and wider Employee Experience team, ensuring that the candidate experience is one of the best.
- Scheduling interviews for a variety of candidates and roles on a daily basis.
- Supporting our Talent Acquisition team with awesome projects to help us find the best and brightest talent to join Wisr.
- Reviewing, shortlisting and conducting screening interviews for roles across the business.
- Ensuring internal (hiring manager and/or Talent Acquisition Partner) requests and incoming candidates communications are actioned in a timely manner.
- Facilitating the movement of candidates through the end-to-end recruitment process seamlessly.
- Posting and crafting job adverts.
- Assisting with general administrative tasks in the talent space, like managing our recruitment system, Lever.
- Championing the candidate experience and employer brand.
- Identifying areas for improvement as well as implementing changes that make our team and process better.
You love talking to people and learning more about what they do, what they’re passionate about and what makes them tick. You thrive off making people’s days and love having a different challenge everyday. Armed with a ‘can-do’ attitude, you love to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment where things change very quickly.
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Prior experience using applicant tracking systems preferred (we use Lever)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong decision making skills – you’re the person that chooses what you & your mates are having for dinner
- Highly motivated with the drive to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
Not sure if you tick all the boxes? Don’t rule yourself out just yet. If you’re interested, we would love to hear from you, so get in touch!
Our culture & perks
- Family friendly and flexible work culture
- $500 every year to spend on your wellbeing
- Generous paid parental leave
- Udemy pass to learn new skills (maybe this is the year you learn how to take up your pants instead of asking your mum)
- Share incentive programs
- Outdoor rooftop terrace overlooking the Opera House, what a view!
- Fortnightly Friday lunch club and endless snacks
- Casual dress code (Chucks encouraged!)
- Table tennis and regular tournaments
- Arcade machine & massage pod
- Regular social events and awesome team offsites
- It’s 5pm somewhere in the world, so finish off the day with a Wisr Beer!
You’ll be joining a high-performing team with a focus on psychological wellbeing and safety. We want you to bring your whole self to Wisr – that’s where you’ll do your best work.
Wisr is committed to building a supportive, inclusive and diverse workplace, and we strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds and identities.