Hilmasta is a creative agency that economically empowers young digital talents to support economic growth of SMEs in Indonesia. We started with an idea to help local businesses to leverage their brand by increasing the rate of digital market penetration. We began our journey with connecting brands to the audience through new media. The offers include digital content creation services for branding and marketing purposes.
We, at Hilmasta, advocate one-stop digital marketing solution. Our aim is to provide effective yet affordable SME, SMM, paid ads, digital campaign, branding & design, and online marketing integration. It’s an exciting growth phase for Hilmasta and never a greater time to join us. We are looking for people who have a similar vision to bring more local brands promoted to the next level.
Hilmasta is looking for Talent Acquisition Intern who will work hand in hands with the Hiring Managers from diverse department and roles to select best candidate for our company team. This job role includes ideation, creative thinking until the execution of the talent acquisition process.
Hilmasta Internship will be 3-month (extendable) duration with remote (WFH) setting. Along the way, you will develop your a strong ability to translate talent requirements into a well-rounded recruitment process and strengthen your interpersonal & communication skills.
- Supporting hiring process from screening documents and interview scheduling
- Collaborate with all hiring managers
- Manage multiple job openings
- Ensure that the candidates having good experience during the recruitment process
Minimum Qualifications (Must Have)
- University students majoring in Business Management, Psychology, HR Management, International Business and any relevant major
- Having good communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Adapt quickly with multiple stakeholders (hiring managers and hiring managers’ manager)
- Able to adapt quickly with people
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a tight deadline with frequent dynamic changing (Agile & Versatile)
- Past experience working in a startup or digital-based company
- Having basic knowledge in Recruitment or People Management
- Paid-internship with performance bonus
- Resume and portfolio building experience
- Learning first-hand from creative industry
- Working on projects that will be impactful
- Potential to advance to a full-time paid position following the successful completion of the internship.