Tier One Entertainment
About the job
Tier One Entertainment was founded in 2017 by esports veteran Tryke Gutierrez and cosplay and gaming star Alodia Gosiengfiao. Together, they sought to revolutionize the esports landscape in Southeast Asia.
By focusing on the development of truly talented, top-caliber personalities, Tier One’s mission is to connect brands with the unique gaming audience like never before.
The Talent Acquisitions Manager will be mainly responsible for scouting, screening, and onboarding talents into the Tier One Vietnam Triple-A Programs. You will be working closely with the Talent Manager and Director for Talent Acquisition & Development in order to find the best possible candidates for Tier One, as well as determining the appropriate developmental plans and career goals for each talent.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Identify and assess a diverse talent pool
- Manage talents through the specific criteria of the acquisition process
- Utilize multiple tools and approaches to identify the best talent applicants including but not limited to: social media platforms, websites, and invitations from scouts and talent managers
- Track candidate progress of acquired talents and status of development using the Tier 1 Development Program database
- Conduct behavioral-based interviews and phone screens to assess both a technical baseline as well as the ability to be successful in Tier 1 Triple-A programs
- Partner with the talent development head, talent managers for operations for onboarding
- Assist in long-term planning to create initiatives that aid in the development of talents
- Organize talent meetings to foster relationships, set goals, and determine the direction for development
- Constantly monitor the timeline and progress of talents and their development
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives, and set goals for talent management
- Provide regular reports and feedback to the Talent Development Head and Director for International Expansion regarding the status and progress of talents and the talent management teams
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of all recruiting processes in an environment that frequently changes.
- Focus on providing a positive candidate experience at every opportunity
- Knowledgeable in Esports
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Project Management
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the language to be able to liaise with people from various cultural backgrounds
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Can perform duties under pressure
- Solid knowledge of digital advertising platforms
- Knowledgeable in Esports
What’s on Offer?
- Great work culture
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Career in Esports Industry