About the job
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team and support 90 Seconds’ growth. You’ll hit the ground running to build out our team globally, owning the full life-cycle process while adding your own personal touch on why candidates should be excited to work at 90 Seconds.
At 90 Seconds, you’ll have an immediate impact in a high-growth environment and be a part of a great and talented team. You’ll be partnering with hiring managers and defining and executing the hiring strategy for a variety of roles across all organizations. With the projects and initiatives ahead, the role demands a strategic and curious mindset to hop on board to source, attract and retain qualified talent.
In this role, you will enjoy building long-term working relationships at all levels of the organization, managing the end-to-end talent acquisition, and making decisions on how we can optimize candidate experience, refine and automate our processes to increase efficiency, and productivity.
What You’ll Love Doing
- Partner with hiring managers on hiring needs and priorities to implement talent acquisition strategies
- Creatively source and attract talent, create a story that engages and inspires
- Manage the entire candidate journey and ensure the stellar candidate experience
- Partner with the leadership team in providing guidance, support, and thought leadership around talent acquisition
- Adopt a data-driven approach in fine-tuning the hiring process for efficiency to meet hiring goals
- Utilize broader trends and data in the business and industry to continuously improve the company’s brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process
Who You Are
- You have experience in talent acquisition globally and you love what you do
- You can easily build long-term working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Passion to work very hands-on in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Agile, metrics-driven, and tenacious by nature you can seek talent for your own roles and enjoy being a resource for best practices
- You have successfully hired a cross competency talent for a tech company
- A strategic and curious mindset that continuously seeks to improve projects and processes
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment, so speed and intensity are not new to you
- Be the Customer. Know, listen and live the experience of the customer. Think, talk, see, and ask like the customer. Then create value and build trust with the customer.
- We are live. Our team is nimble, focused, and ready to act together now to create value for the customer, that is live in over 100 countries.
- Own it. We are all owners. We focus on the core problems and opportunities that drive sustained success. We agree on a path, own the outcome, and do whatever it takes together.
- Focus on what matters. Know the goals, know the numbers, know what matters, and prioritize. Visualize it for everyone so that you can align the team and make it happen.
- Be Courageous. Have the courage to drive change for the business and don’t be afraid to take a risk and feel the burn.