PT Solutions Physical Therapy
About the job
(REMOTE) As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you are an advisor and hiring subject matter expert to the business. You will work closely with hiring managers to assess and to understand job requirements and hiring needs. The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for attracting and selecting talent for PT Solutions. You will be the main point of contact for assisting hiring managers and the interview teams through the recruiting process and provide candidates a remarkable experience. In this role, teamwork truly makes the dream work!
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Main point-of-contact and TA subject matter expert with hiring managers.
- Use the ATS (iCIMS) to assist tracking candidate and data integrity
- Research cost-effective recruitment strategies
- Meet with hiring managers to define the scope of the role, finalize job description and ad, determine advertising/sourcing strategy, screening questions, interview team, and other process details.
- Use online recruiting sources, social media/data mining techniques to identify candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews or in person interviews.
- Maintain the employee referrals bonus payouts
- Use innovative techniques to attract and engage talent, Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, video job ads or introduction ads.
- Establish, document and/or maintain best practices for recruiting policies and procedures.
- Maintain and promote employee referral program to ensure attracting top talent
- Support and attend University events and conferences when needed – 20% travel may be required
- Provide process feedback and document recruitment process changes to Talent Team, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners.
- Update managers and leaders on open position status, challenges, etc.
- Communication and understand your book of business – number of openings, fills, offers, pending offers, time to fill, etc.
- Partner with onboarding coordinator to ensure a remarkable onboarding experience for new hires
- Participate on cross-functional project teams needed.
- Be collaborative, team player, open and transparent, deliver results
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent work-related experience is required.
- 4-6 years recruiting, primarily in healthcare and physical therapy
- Experience with interviewing, assessing talent and offer negotiation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protects sensitive data
- Ability to influence and efficiently communicate with both internal managers and external candidates
- Active listening skills and the ability to provide solutions to challenges and problems as they arise
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage up to 40-50 requisitions at any given time
- Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in over 20 states , we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.