XPON Technologies Group (ASX:XPN)
What you need to know:
- Talent Acquisition role for a high-growth business
- We are looking for a people person. Someone who can source strong talent, build great relationships, leverage their existing networks, organize and host events e.g. Hackathons
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Applications close: 22 July 2021
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our People and Culture team. The role will lead the recruitment function in Vietnam, with a strong focus on talent demand generation, employee experience, and promoting our employer brand. In this fast-paced position, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of a diverse portfolio of vacancies across the Vietnam business.
We are looking for a people person. Someone who can build great relationships, source exceptional talent, leverage their existing networks, and organise and host events e.g. Hackathons. You will thrive in working with the broader People and Culture team and our client stakeholders to continue to build our capability and processes, helping to implement global initiatives with a local Vietnam focus.
If you are dedicated and passionate about attracting, developing and maintaining top talent, committed to providing outstanding customer service to support the People and Culture function and have a down to earth, can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
Your proven experience executing strategic sourcing methods including pipeline development and market mapping, along with your ability to develop, drive and implement Talent Acquisition processes and programs, will ensure your success in this role.
Experience with high growth companies, including change management, would be an advantage.
As part of the People and Culture team, reporting to the Group Head of Talent Acquisition and Diversity (based in Australia), you will have a passion for people, brand, and technology and a never ending thirst for creating impact by combining creativity, automation and data.
This is what you will bring to the team
- Understanding of or ability to gain knowledge in building diverse talent pools , ideally with a strong background hiring for software engineering across Big Data, product and project, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, UX/UI and/or Data Science.
- You bring innovative sourcing methodologies and experience with non-traditional channels to find new candidates.
- Ideally you have a background in the tech industry.
- You bring a solid understanding of the competitive landscape today for tech recruiting in the Vietnam market.
- You have a consultative approach with our hiring manager community and create win/win outcomes.
- You have familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards).
- You work effectively in fast-paced environments and come up with a creative way of hitting your targets.
- Resilient and emphatic to building team and client experience and relationships.
- Enjoy a flexible working environment and look forward to connecting with the larger global team environment.
- Ideally have experience with change programmes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to speak, read and write in English.
What we Value
As we enter an exciting stage of high growth, it is important that Xpon remains a values driven organisation and our behaviour is guided by our 5 core values:
- Limitless Potential – We are not confined by what is, we are excited by what could be. We believe there is a better way for all. We see the future as an opportunity to innovate.
- Lead with Curiosity – Our minds are open to possibility. We seek to understand. We want to continuously learn and improve.
- Own It – We are accountable for our actions and stand by our results. We believe in honesty and authenticity. We cultivate trust and bravery.
- Grow Together – We are strongest when we are together in flow. We are all individuals diverse in our passions and strengths. We share our experiences, learn from each other, to grow and to create a better experience for all.
- Brave Enough – We have the trust in each other to be brave enough to hear the hard stuff, say when we don’t agree and be the change we want to see.
How we think
XPON (ASX:XPN) is a founder-led Marketing Technology and Cloud Business providing mission-critical services and software solutions to corporate and mid-tier enterprises in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Europe.
We strive to unlock exponential growth for our colleagues, customers, partners, communities, and shareholders. We do this by implementing a solid growth foundation and working with you to deliver valuable experiences. Experiences that are meaningful, personalised, and secure.
With a talented team of over 100 across the globe, XPON provides a flexible workplace, connecting our team members and customers via the cloud. XPON is an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At XPON Technologies, we believe the success of our team lies in the commitment to our values. Our values guide our thinking and decision making and how we interact with our teammates, clients and partners.
Why do we believe and love these values? Because we care – we care about creating better experiences. Read more at https://xpon.ai/xpon-culture/