Aria Care Partners
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and oversee full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Support in creating job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Support team in the creation of employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Requirements & Skills
- Three to five years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)or similar role
- Healthcare Recruiting experience is highly preferred (such as Mobile Healthcare, Dental, Optometry, or Audiology).
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between different roles within organizations
What does success look like? Develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with hiring managers and potential hires. Ultimately, you support the production of robust qualified talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.