Techtronic Industries Vietnam
Recruitment & Retention (70%)
- Develop and implement effective recruitment process and tools- to select right people for the right job.
- Monitor hiring agenda whole year & staff movement plan to support business plan.
- Selection & interview candidate for all level.
- Monitor headcount plan- Control annual recruitment budget.
- Produce monthly recruitment report – with plan to reduce turnover and improve selection efficiency.
- Support Line Managers in interviewing & selection skills.
- Provide retention recommendation for critical and key positions.
- Facilitate new comer process- Provide induction for new comers.
- Update & maintain database related to staffing agenda – candidate database, headcount tracking and staff movement records.
- Design and communicate all staffing related information across the organization.
- Provide analysis and other recruitment related topics to management team – to continually develop Employer Brand.
Organizational Capability Development (30%)
- Develop, communicate and facilitate company culture initiatives across the whole organization.
- Facilitate Performance Management System nationwide – to staffs at all levels.
- Facilitate Training & development calendar to upgrade organization capabilities.
- Design, implement and evaluate all development initiatives aligned with yearly development plan.
- Involve in performance & talent assessment for internal promotion/movement decision.
- Ensure Job description of all functions available and updated.
- Ad-hoc jobs required by Dept. Head or Board of Director
1. Bachelor in HR or Business Administration.
2. At least 3 years’ experience in Staffing, Recruitment, or HR management.
Experience in recruiting workers in large factories manufacturing is an advantage
3. Result-oriented, can-do attitude
4. Passion/experience in manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
5. Fairly office computer skills
6. Good at English Speaking and Writing
- Male is prefer