About the job
Classey is a new platform for Creators to monetize their influence through live video chat sessions. Classey connects the world’s biggest stars with their most engaged fans.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Talent Manager (UK/Europe) you will help acquire and onboard celebrities in many different verticals including (Actors, Athletes, Musicians, Creators, etc.)
- Provide input and lead where appropriate – all things related to growing the UK market. (We’re only just getting started).
- You will work with UK-based and European celebrities to enable them to connect with their fans, raise money for charity, and create an additional revenue stream for themselves
- You will strategically acquire talent to join Classey through relationships you create, partnerships you build, and direct outreach
- Make an immediate impact in partnering with agents, managers, and publicists in order to onboard their clients. You will need to execute multiple strategic partnerships with talent aggregators for charity and show launches.
- Leverage referrals as a valuable and scalable resource to acquire more talent.
- 2+ years of deep experience in the Talent and/or Entertainment industry (agency, management, studio, etc); strong knowledge of the UK market is a must.
- You have a Strong track record of effective time/project management; ability to multitask & prioritize to ensure project deadlines are met, deliverables are provided on time
- Your extensive experience in the celebrity/talent industry will be critical to success in this role
- Experience identifying emerging talent and developing lead lists.