Liberty Mutual Insurance
About the job
To operate the recruitment and selection base on recruitment programs and processes, in line with the HR strategy of the entity and LMG recruitment guidelines, in order to deliver a sustainable talent pool to ensure adequate staffing in short as well as in the long run and to contribute to the improvement of the company image in the labor market.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Recruitment & Selection
- Formulates selection criteria and performance indicators and ensures the selection, contracting and evaluation of search firms and employment agencies in such a way that the selected firms meet all professional standards and requirements as set by the company, in order to realize an effective and efficient recruitment process
- Providing recruitment sourcing and selection tools to ensure the efficient provision of staff within the appropriate time line.
- Organizing and coordinating in recruitment and selection procedures in order to consistently and efficiently attract and select suitable candidates.
- Forms part of internal and external recruitment network and exchanges best practices in order to create consistency in approaches and optimize professionalism,
- Ensures administration, analyses of recruitment data, and formulates regular management information with regard to the recruitment activities and results, in order to secure reliable information for management to make decision and/or initiate actions if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Business Administration or any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Recruitment in managerial level
- Understanding of recruitment concepts and selection methodologies
- Knowledge of Competency based Interview
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Multi-tasked, service-minded and able to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation skills and creative sourcing