True Digital Group
About the job
- Working directly with Talent Management Manager
- Coordinating in planning, supervising the implementation of Media, Social Marketing plans for Artists/ Influencers / Talents under the company's projects
- Checking quotation and booking of the Artists/ Influencers / Talents
- Works closely with the Artists/ Influencers / Talents and support teams throughout the project to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and on budget.
- Meet and communicate consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
- Coordinating with admin – accounting department, implementing payment and tracking with customers and Artists/ Influencers / Talents
- Maintain and update campaign effectiveness over time
- Predict problems that may arise and prepare solutions
- Assume responsibility for any other duties or projects which may be given
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- At least 02 years in the same position
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive working attitude and a quick learner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourceful
- Good time management, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience in talent relationship management and project management is an advantage.
- Careful and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have an advance knowledge in Photoshop, Premiere and other design/ video platforms