About the job
Role: Talent Partnerships Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
Company: mthree, a Wiley Brand
mthree is the emerging talent and reskill training partner for public and private organizations across the globe.
Futureproofing is more important than ever. The pace of change is on the up, widening the gap between the skills needed and their availability in the workforce. More than 40 institutions in North America, EMEA and APAC, from government agencies to tier one investment banks to fintech’s, have used mthree’s solutions to meet this challenge.
About the Role:
The mthree Alumni Programme delivers engagement and interaction with top Talent, during their time at university, through deployment onsite with our clients and their career beyond.
The Sr. Specialist will drive strong University and other strategic partnerships in their allotted region to enable a strong pipeline of high-quality emerging talent for Wiley-mthree client requirements. The end goal is to popularize the Wiley-mthree Internship model, establish Wiley-mthree as a preferred recruiter among the colleges and students’ fraternity, and get quality talent into the mthree graduate programs.
The Partnerships team are integral to delivering a strategy focused on making mthree an employer of choice and attracting Talent to our organization. The end goal of all Talent Partnership activity is to help students bridge the gap between education and their career. This is a hybrid role spanning both Talent and Partnerships with a focus on building partnerships with strategic universities and organizations to grow and diversify our emerging talent pool. The incumbent will both recruit emerging talent and build a bridge between universities and the mthree Alumni program.
How you will make an impact:
1. Sourcing and Screening Candidates through University Partnerships to meet Demand
- Forge and maintain strong college partnerships in the assigned regions.
- Profile colleges based on tier, track record and outcomes.
- Build suitable Talent pipelines for current and future Job openings.
- Ensure viable sourcing and screening strategies are implemented.
- Be accountable for the quality of Candidates applying.
- Building mthree as a preferred brand on Campus
- Initiate and nurture relationship with Campus POCs.
- Periodic Interaction with Candidates and College POCs for building the brand.
- Organize relevant attraction and engagement events like Career fairs, On-campus recruitment drives, Hackathons, Info Sessions, Industry Seminars and Graduate campaigns to attract suitable talent.
- Provide regular feedback and updates to colleges on the progress of their students or alumni
- Create Alternate Sourcing Channels through Strategic Partnerships
- Build strategic partnerships beyond universities
- Think out of the box to bring on board new partnerships with industry bodies, placement associations, foundations, non-profits, training providers, etc.
- Data Driven Reporting for continuous improvement.
- Generate and maintain actionable reports for transparent visibility into partnerships success and industry recruitment data.
- Use data driven approaches to plan actions/solutions specific to job roles.
- Build reports on a weekly basis for senior management to review of ongoing activity, project plans, and status updates.
What we look for:
- Graduate Degree in any discipline, Masters in Management, Tech, or related field will be a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in any of the below:
- – On-campus Recruitment
- – University Relations/ Placements/ Career Cells
- – Partnerships Management, especially university level
- Adaptable working under conditions of ambiguity in a fast-growth environment, ability to collaborate with various teams globally
- Ability to prepare and interpret reports, flow charts, work breakdown, and schedules.
- Ability to handle presentations to various stakeholders
- Proactive self- starter
- Hiring and training the team as required, managing a KPI driven performance culture
- Native in Mandarin, fluent in English
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.