Rapid Pictures + Radiant Post
- Providing tech support to our fleet of over 50 AVID offline and online suites and problem solving any issues that arise, with clients both on-site and working remotely.
- Working in CAR carrying out transfers, conforms and creating client deliverables.
- Carrying out technical checks on masters
- Encoding from and to a wide range of source files (MPEG, AVC, ProRes, Avid DNx etc.) via Avid, Adobe Media Encoder & DaVinci Resolve.
- Digitising/Ingesting and conforming from various tape and tapeless formats.
- Maintaining and carrying out administrative tasks on Editshare and Nexis file systems.
- The applicant will need to have proven skills in the following areas:
- Experience with Avid AMA tapeless workflows
- File export and encoding
- AVID installs and maintenance
- File Delivery to DPP Spec (AS-11 & Vidcheck)
We are currently fully booked and need someone that can hit the ground running. They will need to work quickly but accurately and be able to hit tight deadlines. There will be long hours but you will be rewarded with a friendly team and the opportunity to learn.
It is essential that the candidate has the relevant industry experience and is able to start ASAP. Candidates straight out of university will not be considered.