About the job
About the job
This is a technical role for ASEAN & ANZ region. The role includes the conjunction of pre-selling and post support. The candidate should have existing strong networking/security domain knowledge and related working experiences. And should also have experiences to serve Telco/ISP vertical in networking/security demand, in both pre-selling and post-support role. This is the technical staff in Singapore
- Experience in assisting Sales/Account Managers with qualification of opportunities by providing pre-sales technical support
- Experience to design and review solutions architecture
- Contribute to and refine technical RFP/RFI/RFQ responses
- Experience in coordinating and managing technical validation events (e.g. POC)
- In addition, he/she is responsible to post-sales implementation to Go-live stage.
- 30% of travel required.
Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience working in an Telco IP networking design and architecture.
- Strong understanding on the configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, and VRRP
- 3+ years’ work experience in Pre-Sales job and 2+ Years in post-support job
- 5+ years of working experience in Telecom field.
- Experience in ASEAN & ANZ scale technical support job is a plus
Key Skills And Experience
- Relevant knowledge of Cisco/Juniper/ZTE/Huawei IP nodes configuration and maintenance.
- Possess ,CCNA,CCNP, HCNA, HCNP certification or equivalent level of certification are an added advantage
- Singaporean or permanent residence is preferred.
About Genie Networks
Genie Networks is a leading provider of traffic visibility and security solutions for Telecom/ISP customers in APAC. Our solutions enable customers to optimize performance, cyber security and cost of their network operations.