- Participating in supporting customer technical needs, developing and presenting training materials.
- Works with Intel NUC team to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customers visits, and presentations.
- Maintenance of customer database and application notes.
- Responds to customers’ requests or events as they occur.
- Individuals act as technical experts, consultants, and analysts.
- Digital Signage Software Development
- Undergraduate and graduate students in Computer science/ Information Engineering ( Management)
- An interest in Intel x86 sub systems including CPU/Memory/PCIe/Networking Technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment and passionate about learning new technologies and skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Knowledgeable in software programming is a plus 1 year internship duration – part time
INSIDE THIS BUSINESS GROUP
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel’s PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
WORK MODEL FOR THIS ROLE
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.