About the job
This role is responsible for leading, coordinating, and managing various types of cross-functional teams and projects, including external vendor and client relations. Not only will you get to work with a highly communicative, highly collaborative group of colleagues, including our amazing Project Management team, but you’ll also be working directly with our range of clients to help them build their brands. ‘Cuz we’re The Brand Growth Agency.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and manage multiple technical implementation projects varying in size and complexity on schedule and with high-quality output
- Work directly with clients to understand their business requirements and technical issues determining the best approaches to accomplish their goals and needs.
- Lead and manage vendors and dev teams ensuring successful delivery of projects and ongoing maintenance tasks.
- Act as a client’s e-commerce manager, handling product/website content updates multiple times a day simultaneously, along with other tasks and projects
- Manage and set up website/app tracking software and scripts (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Audit, implement, QC, and troubleshoot websites and e-commerce tracking tags
- Own the set-up and integration process between content management system (CMS) and third-party plugins or apps such as ReCharge, PageFly, Klaviyo, YoastSEO, etc.
- Ensure projects help solve core challenges on time with minimal disruption
- Build and maintain project plans including timeline/schedule, prioritization, and resource assignment; focus on agendas, schedules, frameworks, and methodologies for internal teams
- Owning and delivering deadlines for back-end-focused projects
- Creating and executing A/B testing for campaigns
- Collaborating and communicating with teams to resolve issues
- Elevate issues and risks immediately to mitigate the impact to the campaign
- Develop standard processes around partnership API integrations to streamline the process
- Propose technical solutions and estimate effort and cost involved in completing the projects
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of Technical Project Management experience preferred
- C2 Fluent in English
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of the backend and APIs
- Shopify expertise
- Strong understanding of WordPress
- Expert with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
Need To Haves:
- Experience working cross-functionally with UI and Dev teams
- 1 year of experience working in an agency environment
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with project management software such as JIRA, AWS, Mavenlink, etc.
- Experience working with content management systems (Shopify, WordPress), project management tools (Jira, TeamWork), analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar), and G Suite
- Must have experience with CMS visual builders such as Elementor, Pagefly, Zipify, etc.
- Must have experience with common eCommerce third-party software such as ReCharge, Smile.io, 3PL/Logistics, Inventory apps, etc.
- Resourceful and relentless: You can make something out of nothing, and are comfortable learning and leveraging new tools to improve processes and get projects started quickly
- A relationship builder who can facilitate tough conversations that ultimately lead to elevated work and alignment amongst stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills