About the job
At a Glance:
On’s success is based on extensive collaboration with the best running, sports and lifestyle stores. On inspires runners all over China. For the dealers, On is a true partner, that interacts with them on a personal level, focusing on positive results for both parties. As part of this partnership, On provides countless touch points and events where runners can experience the unique On running sensation and become a part of the On friends community.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the China team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China Sales team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
- Build and foster longterm relationships with the retail partners in your dedicated region by systematically visiting and consulting them
- Actively support our dealers’ store personnel in selling On products, be it during sell-out days in the store, with relevant product training or events for their customers
- Organize and execute selling activities with retail partners, e.g. running or test-shoe events
- Prospect and acquire appropriate new trade partners that meet the On level of service and purchasing environment.
- Ensure that the store employees of On’s retail partners are always up to date with the latest product trainings
- Coordinate trade marketing initiatives in close collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Team, e.g. shop windows, customer events, retail partner specific marketing activities
- A team player personality with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when being challenged
- First hand work experience in sales, ideally in sporting goods or outdoor industry
- A passion for bringing sales & marketing initiatives to life in order to reach overall sales target
- Self-driven approach to organize the operational relationship management with our partner, including meeting planning and execution, activation & trainings, events
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect to our retail partners, media, and marketing partners.
- Ability to excite our partners about the brand with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ideally, you are an enthusiastic runner yourself that can transmit their own excitement about sports & running events to our external partners and (future) customers
- Excellent communication skill in Mandarin and English
What we offer:
We offer a sportive, challenging and supportive working environment that is counted amongst the top startups in Switzerland, that has an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. This is where your work matters. You’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields – so join us.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.