Cereal Partners Worldwide (Nestlé & General Mills)
Nestlé Cereal Partners
Tesco Business Development Executive
This is a full time opportunity, but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you
Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as NESQUIK®,FITNESS®, CHEERIOS® and CHOCAPIC®. With more than 50 brands to suit all ages and lifestyles, we strive to make breakfast better with convenient, tasty and nutritious food that helps people start their day in the best possible way.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the Cereal Partners Sales team as a Business Development Executive for Tesco, based in Welwyn. You’ll be responsible for working with the sales team to help boost sales, Cereal Partners visibility and execute below the line marketing activity, to help grow market share
A day in the life of a Business Development Executive
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for administration and sales support within the channel.
- You will proactively manage key back office duties relating to the Channel, including CRM management, Trade Samples, Pricing, New Line Forms, customer marketing execution and ad-hoc requests.
- Responsibility for tracking promotional performance and ensuring that forecasts are delivered
- Carry out regular store and online audits and report on CPW & Competitor activity in the market.
- Deputise internally for the Business Development Manager where applicable, attending meetings and recording actions on behalf of the team.
- Liaise with internal Stakeholders regarding orders, credits and invoicing queries
What Will Make You Successful
This is a really exciting role for someone with a strong interest in pursuing a career within Sales.
Key attributes will include:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as part of a fast paced team
- Good time management, attention to detail plus a sense of responsibility and accountability
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Proficient in Mircosoft Office
- Ability to present data in innovative and visual fashion
What You Need To Know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. The successful candidate therefore must be able to demonstrate their right to work status for the UK during the recruitment process. We have assessed this role and it could be applicable for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and you are unable to gain this independently, we may be able to provide sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route in line with the Home office guidelines. We encourage you to review the UK Home Office guidelines ahead of submitting a job application to review whether you meet the eligibility criteria under the Skilled Worker route and understand the immigration fees that you would be responsible for when making a visa application. If you require sponsorship, please discuss this with us as part of the recruitment process.