TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, Mountain View, New York, Austin, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, São Paulo, Seoul and Tokyo.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users.
About the job:
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users and brands.
This role sits with e-commerce integrated marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for B2B marketing strategy for our merchants and creators.
– Responsible for e-commerce Merchant/Creator marketing in the UK, localize e-commerce Merchant/Creator marketing strategy;
– Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to better understand Merchant/Creator’s insights and develop effective and creative marketing plans accordingly;
– Leverage internal/external resources to localize and execute Merchant/Creator marketing assets, eg. Merchant/Creator pitch deck, visual/video creative assets, online/offline seminar/summit, etc.
– Bachelor’s degree or above, 3-7 years of relevant marketing experience, B2B/E-commerce experience preferred;
– Experience in independently planning and executing marketing campaigns;
– Familiar with TikTok short video and live-streaming eco-system as well as other social media platforms eg. Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.;
– Self-motivated, strong communication and project management skills, adaptable to fast-paced and changing working environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.