Trade Marketing Manager
About the job
We are a small team with lots of projects in development – this role will be a key engine for our team and our ideal candidate will be excited about working really hard and delivering great results.
This role exists to assist and support sales and marketing functions and associated business matters in Malaysia. The key result indicators for this role are completion of tasks on time with high quality.
- Drive consumer insight and develop shopper marketing strategies and drive the go-to-market plans for all channels.
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Coordinate with vendors for quality POSM / premium development and production to optimise budget
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- Conduct sales promotion analysis, sales performance, revenue, and margin analysis
- Product quality issue handling and customer complaint management.
- May require to work during weekends for event execution
- You have the personality to succeed in this role – friendly, energetic, creative, flexible, humble, discipline, hardworking, reliable, and trustworthy. Attitude and work ethic will be really important in this role.
- You believe in the company mission and our role in advancing those goals – building a company committed to sustainability, superior nutritional health, and trust. This is important to you and you have been dreaming of finding a company that aligns this closely with your personal values!
- You love building relationships and making connections around something you are passionate about. You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in.
- You thrive in a job that doesn’t include a traditional workplace structure. You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success.
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up.
- Minimum 7 years in trade marketing field
- Preferred experience in FMCG, retail or foodservice channel
- Experience with retail dynamics and marketing will be advantageous
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Tertiary education, preferably Bachelor degree in any field
- Self-motivated and good team player with excellent communication and presentation skill
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghau is a plus
What’s on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing and most promoting category in food & beverage.
- Attractive career progression and competitive salary.