The Trade Operation Manager is responsible for supporting the Retail Marketing team on the Go to Market (GTM) process – Merchandising guideline/Planogram development which cover the span of Oral Care and Personal Care Category. Artwork and POP adaptation is considered as part of the main responsibility. This role will assist the Customer Development team on tools which are required for deployment related to Assortment and Merchandising Strategy. The scope will cover the tracking of A&P spending for Retail Marketing
- Support Retail Category Marketing Manager on GTM plan development for New products and Equity campaigns
- Selling story preparation
- Trade samples/Packaging details availability
- POP adaptation from standard KV
- Merchandising guideline.
- Support Retail Category Marketing Manager on category analysis for assortment development.
- Develop merchandising guidelines for assigned Category.
- Handle day to day requests from customers and customer development team on planogram
- Develop Category Review (One way RCD) including category update/analysis on trends,
opportunities and recommended solutions for internal use and Indirect Trade channel.
- Provide CDT support on JBP activities execution.
- Ensure CDT and in-store staff (Merchandisers, Field Sales) are supplied with relevant information
i.e. Category overview, assortment and merchandising guideline for In store execution.
- Support A&P tracking for Retail Marketing, this includes a monthly reconcile of PO and future planning to be aligned with full year budget
Essential: Work experience in positions within Sales / Marketing department.
Desirable: Trade Marketing / Shopper Development experience in FMCG sector
Professional Qualifications & Training
Essential: Bachelor Degree in business or related field.
Desirable : Fluent English proficiency.
Essential: Consumer/Customer focussed, Teamwork & Collaboration , Execution Excellence
Desirable: Analytical skill
Essential: Business understanding, Basic Commercial work process understanding.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.