The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee.
Role Purpose / Description
- Java development, code reviews, architecture review, coordinating daily activities of the development
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Must have strong core Java skills
- Must have a very good knowledge of collections, their implementation and their optimization
What additional skills will be good to have?
- Zero GC architectures
- Low latency systems
- Experience with Algorithmic Trading Stack – Fidessa, ULLINK, or others
- Cloud computing (Google Cloud), Kubernetes, DevOps automation (Jenkins), Security coding/test
- Message Brokers and communication (PubSub, Solace, gRPC, Websockets)
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.