Flight Centre Travel Group, The Americas
We are seeking a Transport Operations to join our global family. The role of the Fleet Executive is to ensure that Discova meets and exceeds its goals and operates successfully within the Fleet team.
This will involve delivering best-in-class service and memorable local experiences for the customer. Operationally, the role will be responsible for assigning and managing the fleet, handling operational issues, and continually providing feedback to management on risks and possible improvements of how we operate our products.
- Manage the reservations system for transportation
- Work closely with the Reservation team to ensure all transfer logistics are fulfilled according to company SOPs
- Effectively cooperate with OPS, Reservations, Product, Sales, Customer Experience and Suppliers for seamless daily operations and overall service improvements
- Report to Fleet Team Leader for any required repair and inspections
- Ensure all drivers follow Discova’s and government health and safety regulations
- Ensure 24/7 support on the ground for client’s complaints and incidents
A full job description, including further key responsibilities, will be shared with interested applicants.
Essential Qualifications And Experience
- Fluent in the local, national language and intermediate to advanced written and spoken English level.
- A Degree in Hospitality or Tourism would be an advantage
Skills And Attributes
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Close attention to detail
- Personally aligned with Discova’s values as a company
- Can work well independently and as part of a team
The Discova brand was launched in July 2019 and is the newest brand in the Flight Centre Travel Group family of brands. The merger of Buffalo Tours in Asia and Olympus Tours in the Americas created a global DMC business with more than 20 years experience in delivering amazing travel experiences to our customers. With a purpose to connect people and places with a world of possibilities, we are the travel people who work globally, live locally and go the extra mile to help our partners extend their reach.
Finally, if you are successful, you will find out that working with Discova is more than just a job. To be part of the Discova family is to be in your element . We offer an exciting career progression globally and a fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.
Get in touch now and Discova a world of possibilities!