Flight Centre Travel Group
About The Role
- Customer facing position that allows you to use your experience and love of travel to sell holidays!
- Build strong relationships with your customers to become their travel expert for life
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, over the phone, and via email
- Gain recognition for your sales ability by exceeding targets
Skills and experience (what makes a great Flightie!)
- Sales experience, ideally in a target-driven environment
- A passion for travel!
- A love of customer service – help Kiwis to plan their dream holidays
- Experience learning and working with computer systems
- A real go-getter and team player who wants to bring travel to the local community
Some of our benefits (why you should join us!)
- A fun and connected culture, awards, conferences, national and global celebrations!
- Monthly ‘buzz nights’ to celebrate with our people, recognise success and just have a great time!
- We actively encourage and support professional development and brightness of future
- An Inhouse health and wellbeing team providing free consultations, webinars, courses and global challenges!
- Free financial planning advice
- Discounted personal travel
- We’re a global company, with global opportunities – including the option to work overseas in the future if you need more travel in your life (who doesn’t!)
- Study, educational and volunteer leave!
- Multiple leave policies to meet your personal needs
- Employee engagement surveys
About Flight Centre
Over the past 40 years, we’ve celebrated many important milestones and today, we are proud to an award-winning global travel retailer.
This year we are SO proud to have been listed as a winner of the HRD’s 5* Employer of Choice Award!
Put simply, we’re a bunch of travel lovers looking for more travel lovers to join our family.
So come and join our team of Flighties and help us open up the world to those who want to see.