Universal Robots A/S
About the job
Universal Robots, WE WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE THROUGH ROBOTICS
Our international team of hardware, software, and business professionals comes from all walks of life and is united by a common goal: sharing the world-changing benefits that robots can provide.
We offer a highly stimulating, dynamic environment with unlimited career potential – where you set your own level of success. You will be an essential part of a team that is focused on success, growth, development, and innovation.
You’ll be part of Universal Robots .
Global Key Account Manager – Taiwan (TSMC, Foxconn and Wistron)
We are looking for a colleague with great strength in strategic partnerships and handling of the complexity that exists in collaboration cross borders and cultures. Is that you?
#Sales #Accountmanagement #Robots #Cobots #Automation
Working with Global Key Accounts (typically end users) is relatively new to Universal Robots and raises new opportunities and challenges. Your work will contribute to shaping how we partner with large strategic accounts in the future.
We are looking for highly skilled employees who are capable of meeting the challenges of developing ground-breaking robots and bringing these to the market. The company is in the process of building its global organization and a strong market position
A global support team for a global partner
Our costumer is, like us, a global player and therefore requires global support. Your colleagues in the different regions will perform many of the day-to-day support activities, but you will be go-to-person and escalation point. As well as it will be your responsibility to develop and motivate your colleagues to ensure they have the best conditions for giving the best possible service to the client. You will collaborate with regional GM’s and Sales Managers to make sure the customer is being globally supported, and activities are being executed. There are no direct reports at this moment, but a functional team needs to be managed.
Balance between bigger picture and day-to-day
As our Global Key Account Manager, you will directly report to the Director Global Key Accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall strategy development and execution of the global partnership with the assigned accounts. It will be your responsibility to set the strategic direction and view the collaboration in the bigger perspective, but at the same time handle day-to-day challenges and activities. It is essential that you understand and drive both the customers and UR’s agenda and ensure the maximal total value creation for both partners.
Part Of Your Responsibilities Will Be To
- Maintain and grow the relationship with the assigned accounts
- Build up global relationship to key people on all levels and connect them to the regional UR team
- Meet and exceed assigned targets and strategic objectives
- Define and implement programs and major milestones to support the strategy
- Understand the customer’s global decision-making process
- Develop and maintain the Account Plan and CRM project funnel
- Define potential marketing communication campaigns
- Perform regular reviews with the global team and the customer
- Operate as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
Extensive Experience In Global Account Management
The job requires that you come with documented practical experience in handling a large global key account – with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar global B2B role. Preferably you have experience in either the automation or robotic industry. From former roles you come with:
- Experience with navigating in an international matrix organization
- Experience and a proven track record from working with definition and implementation of programs and processes to support large accounts channels
- Experience with sales of complex technical solutions
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid stakeholder management skills
Besides your practical experience, we expect you to come with technical/commercial degree B.Sc., M.Sc., MBA or equivalent.
Passion, communication and hard work are the key to success
To be successful in the role you need to have passion for your work and for finding the right solutions creating the ideal conditions for the partnership. You must have a Technical mind-set with a genuine interest in technology and automation. Furthermore, you need to be extrovert, empathic and a strong networker and communicator. The right candidate cooperates smoothly across all levels and cultures of the organization, internally as well as externally, at a fluent level in English and Chinese (additional language skills will be an added value).
Other personal attributes we are looking for in our future colleague are skills such as:
- Structure and the ability to manage many tasks at the same time
- The ability to think strategically, conceptually and to turn strategy into executable milestones in a fast-changing environment
- Motivated by rapid growth and a challenging change agenda
There will be up to 50 % travel in the role. Depending on where you live and how you plan your time, we expect 1-2 nights per week away from home. Ideally you live in Taipei area (TW) where both our clients’ HQ and our own Taiwan office are located.