PropertyGuru’s Experience Design Team is constantly evolving our customers’ experience across all our markets, channels and touchpoints. As part of the Experience Design Team you will be playing a pivotal role to ensure our products and services are smart, delightful, and most importantly, help people make confident property decisions.
As a qualified candidate, you are a collaborative, easy-going self-starter. Your work will help to quickly identify user needs and create useful and delightful new products and services as well as continually innovate on our existing products. Your work will range from generative to evaluative, ethnography to usability.
You’re an excellent communicator and people love to work with you and learn from you. You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, data analysts, and marketers that care deeply about meaningful experiences that help people across South East Asia find their dream home.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects from planning to fieldwork to analysis
- Collaborate with Design, Product, and Marketing to design and conduct impactful research
- Present and activate research data to influence product and design decisions
- Empower other project teams to do effective research
- Be seen as a respected, measured point-of-view and valid source of insight
- Travel to uncover insights from users from diverse countries and cultures (in South East Asia on a few occasions per year) Experience &
- A love for diving into complex user research problems
- BA/ BS degree in social sciences or in human-centred design, including Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, and other related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in a design or research related role
- Prior application of and familiarity with the strengths and trade-offs across a range of methods, ideally including in-depth interviews, usability testing, contextual enquiry, paper prototyping, concept testing and surveys
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research)
- Knowledge of experience design processes and methodology; particularly as applied to service design, digital products, and creative facilitation
- Experience with defining and reporting on analytics data is a plus
- A portfolio that includes examples of conducting impactful user research