Promotional orientation (i.e., Rx sales targets) to create better customer experience.
This position is 100% virtual interaction for both outgoing and incoming interactions via digital platforms.
Central to the Health Representative’s role will be the introduction of a new & promoted medicines and innovative digital service that will help elevate Health Care Professionals’ patient care. The Heath Representative will draw on healthcare knowledge and understanding of the health and pharmaceutical industry, as well as Pfizer and the product portfolio, so that customers achieve the solutions they need.
The Health Representative identifies and prioritises Pfizer opportunities through understanding customers’ business and strategic imperatives. The Health Representative is responsible for developing and executing an effective customer engagement activity.
The Health Representative is responsible for supporting their customers with their designated portfolio within a defined geographical territory that includes both Bangkok and/or other provinces.
- Engage on promotional science-based brand messages where product could support HCP in meeting patient need
- Engagement is also focused on broader range of content (e.g disease state)
- Acts as key POC for seamless (compliant) reactive only connection to Pfizer SMEs and resources
- Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model and to new platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal)
- Knowledgeable of customer preferences for content and channels to orchestrate an ideal customer experience through relevant content selection
- Responding to customers’ enquiries about the digital offering and supporting them to navigate and use the technology. Own customer requests/questions end to end. Connects to expertise but owns to conclusion. And importantly, sharing learns so that Pfizer can continue to improve the offering.
- Leading virtual interactions via virtual calls and building relationships of trust and longevity with health care professionals across the nation – this will include physicians, pharmacists and nurses etc. Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model and to new platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal)
- Ability to move between products & portfolio to meet customer needs. Multiple high science therapeutic areas required as will carry a broader range of brands.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business or Science or a healthcare background (e.g. pharmacist, nurse) solid knowledge of the industry would be preferred.
- 2-3 years of selling experience in pharmaceutical field would be preferred
- Good communication skills with strong written and verbal skills to help build trust and deliver value via virtual interactions.
Internal stakeholders including but not limited to Health Representatives, KAMS, Brand Marketing, Category leads, Medical and Digital team.
External stakeholders: relevant portfolio HCPs as directed by manager
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.