About the job
1. Manage and Control inbound/ outbound of FGs & RMs
- Control & manage warehouse operation activities such as: Loading, unloading, storage… followed company process, system, policy and standard (I2C, GMP, AIB, EHS, stocktaking….)
- Check and manage to ensure FIFO/ FEFO principle and comply with company policy
- Follow stale return from market, customer… and make the proposal to destroy as stale policy.
- Arrange stock in a scientific way, following ABC rule.
2. Manage warehouse operation activity and budget
- Manage warehouse cost (Opex) in line with AOP target.
- Manage and ensure to operate all machines/ tools match company policy.
- Updated WHS layout when there are new products launching or deleting… then inform staffs and check to ensure compliance.
- Provide information to department head, Supply Planner and Transportation team when actual inventory is under inventory norm so that they take action plan to build stock.
- Recheck and control all data must input in system, report, rotate, document storage complies with company policy.
- Check and manage to ensure all goods storage in WHS follow WHS layout and company standard (AIB, EHS….)
- Control stock count, reconcile between actual and system, find out root cause if happened to unbalance or mixing to have action plans to improve, supervise like the plan to ensure stock accuracy as company policy
3.Build Organization Capability
- Coach and develop employees about capability and process to ensure all employee can adapt their work safely and effective.
- Set annual objectives (PDR) for employees and do supervising, coaching employees to help delivering of the PDR set.
- Propose rewarding, disciplinary actions and development plans for employees to maintain compliance, employees’ energy as well as building team capability.
- Clearly and promptly communicate the new or changing policies and processes to the employees.
- Attend all meetings between Supervisor and employees to deploy and update action plans relevant to technical, plan and the result.
- To implement inventory report daily, slow moving report weekly… with high accuracy and meet timeline.
- Find out the opportunity and propose an improvement plan to improve warehouse KPIs, improve processes, improve labor efficiency, and cost saving.
- Find opportunities for innovation to improve warehouse KPIs, working processes, enhance efficiency, save cost.
- Lead the task force upon the projects assigned: provide working tools and guidelines to help achieve the project objectives and targets.