Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
About The Role
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and products using voice audio headset.
- Hand stack cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively from floor to over-head.
- Place the beverage products in a defined stacking pattern onto the pallet.
- Hand shrink wrap orders with label and move completed order to the loading dock area using electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider equipment.
Shift and Schedule:
- Monday-Friday, some Saturdays
- 5:00pm-until finished, Saturdays 3:00pm-until finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay beginning at $18.50 per hour plus incentives!
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
We are looking for a self-motivated and team-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy staying active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. Please apply now if you are the person we’re searching for!
This position could utilize the following equipment: Electronic Pallet Jack – Walkie Rider – Voice Audio Headset – Shrink Wrap
This position could include: Hand Stacking – EPJ – Pallet Jacks – Voice Audio – Headsets – Picking – Picker – Order – Order Selecting – Pallets
- Ability to work while standing, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, kneeling and lifting for the entire duration of the shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the entire shift from floor to over-head.
- Ability to work while using a headset, voice-activated, order selector picking system.
- Ability to hand shrink wrap pallets of completed orders.
- Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cool.