About the job
At Earnest, we believe in a world where paying for your education takes less time than earning your degree. Join us on our mission to empower anyone seeking higher education to reduce the total price tag of their degree, supercharge their ability to pay down student debt, and get on the right financial track fast.
A little background on Earnest We’re a remote first FinTech company with an accomplished team who believe consumer lending can be radically improved and are doing something about it. We are disrupting the trillion dollar student loan industry by redefining what it means to be creditworthy. We created a company that combines data science, streamlined design, and technology to
- Build products that simplify the lending process
- Personalize loans to suit the needs of our customers
- Engage with our customers through more human experiences
What Makes An “Earnie” Culture
Earnest’s culture is as dynamic as the products we’re building and defining every day. We’re a fast-growing company, and that means we’re constantly integrating the new perspectives of every individual.
Earnies define our culture as
- Earn Happy Clients
- Client happiness is our true north star.
- Make it happen
- We work hard to deliver high-impact results at rapid pace.
- Growth Mindset
- We love challenges, enjoy rigorous effort, and learn from our mistakes as we continuously improve.
- Do great things together
- Success is built on relationships.
- Insist on high standards
- We have relentlessly high standards and continuously raise the bar on the quality of everything our products, services, processes, and people.
Our Earnie’s are fun, innovative, and willing to rollup their sleeves to help their team succeed in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, and you want to join us on our mission to radically disrupt a trillion dollar fintech industry, keep reading to find out how.
As the Workforce Operations Senior Analyst, you will work directly with Operations Management and Operations Support groups, to ensure optimal performance with client contact strategies across multiple channels. This position will work closely with Client Happiness, Credit Operations, Training, and Compliance to create and deploy strategies that maximize agent efficiency, right party contacts, and increase operational performance while also ensuring any and all state and federal requirements are adhered to. The Workforce Operations Senior Analyst will be responsible for all processes directly related to the support of each line of business within Operations.
You will report to the Head of Operations and will work on
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple lines of business making them the primary point of contact for Operations in relation to contact and inbound application strategy.
- Develops and analyzes contact and inbound application strategies including, but not limited to, contact and workforce management analysis to optimize internal processes
- Creating, tracking, and reporting all shifts and their effectiveness to operations and making recommendations.
- Maintain Skill sheet, Master Schedule, Team allocation by group and product.
- Adjust contact strategies based on weekly overunder staffing outlook.
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals/business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals/business objectives for a multi-department operation.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi-department operation.
- Creates, generates, and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system. Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to leadership.
Operational Support Administration
- Monitor and respond to Supervisor requests for troubleshooting, scheduling, and strategy updates
- Responsible for ensuring all SLAs are met at the minimum standard or exceeded
- Real-Time Monitoring and Strategy
- Agent schedule updates
- Partner with training to develop materials related to system updates and enhancements
- Maintain process documentation for training and operations
- Develop and compile daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports
- Responsibility for creating and implementing Shift Bid procedures, when applicable
Performance and Analysis
- Responsible for routine system audits, testing to ensure proper Operations and Compliance requirements are met
- Analyze the results of all production reporting and make recommendations regarding strategic management of inbound contact forecasting and outbound dialing strategies
- Develop and maintain controls around ensuring all Federal and State requirements are followed for outbound calling activities
- Track contact center shrinkage both good and bad
- Prepare management level reports
- Track & report campaign penetration & saturation
- Maintain agent skill sets in CX1 (NiceIncontact)
Testing & Projects
- Assist in new WFM vendors implementation and upgrading of current software
- Coordinate staffing for weekend and off hours work
- Provide feedback to project managers on current testing results
- Assist in Inbound IVR updates
Ideal background and expertise
- 4 years of Workforce management/analyst experience
- 2 year of Call Center experience
- In-depth knowledge of business processes and Call Center operations
- Demonstrated Analytical Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Schedule flexibility to work outside office hours when needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in Workforce Management Operations
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL and/or other analytical tools
Earnest believes in enabling our employees to live their best lives. We offer a variety of perks and competitive benefits that include
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits plus savings plans
- Work anywhere in the U.S.
- Mac computers + work from home stipend to set up your home office
- Monthly internet and phone reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement plus a company match
- Robust tuition reimbursement program
- $1,000 travel perk on each Earnie-versary to anywhere in the world
- Competitive days of annual PTO
- Annual “my day”
- Pet insurance!
- Competitive parental leave
- Plenty of Earnest swag, optional in person team gatherings, picnics, celebrations, and plenty of fun virtual events
At Earnest, we are committed to building an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging enables us to move forward with our mission. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage anyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.