About the job
Client Relationship Officer/Counsellor – Vietnam
With rapid development in overseas markets, LCI is currently expanding their business and developing offices across the globe hence we are looking for Client Relationship Officer/ Counsellor to support our local partners in Vietnam to provide high quality service and support to partners looking to send their clients to countries like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK.
About the Company
LCI (LiuCheng International Group Ltd) is a well-established leading global EdTech group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. LCI is proud of their business growth and performance progress with new initiatives and innovations. LCI currently has over 22 offices across the world, including offices in Sydney, Australia, London, UK, Auckland NZ, Shanghai, China, New Delhi, India, Kathmandu Nepal and offices in other South Asian countries.
LCI has been working closely with more than 3,000 prestigious overseas educational institutions and now has 90% partnership coverage of the major global education institutions including Australia, US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and Singapore. Each year, LCI serves more than 50,000 students who are aiming to study abroad.
About this Role
Provide overseas study abroad consulting services to LCI partners in Vietnam in accordance with the standard service procedures stipulated by the company.
A good understanding of overseas admissions policies, procedures and processes and the ability to apply and transfer this knowledge as appropriate
Providing information, advice, and guidance to applicants on all matters related to admissions to programmes, independently and in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
Actively manage and coordinate the relationships between business partners and clients related to the applications.
Analysing applications, assessing their eligibility (including checks on the validity of documentation and authenticity of results as well as contextual data relating to an applicant)
Meeting service level agreements for student enquiries, application processing and assisting in conversion activities to ensure sales targets are met for relevant markets and/or programmes
Working closely with Regional and/or Country Managers in the Sales Team to provide advice on qualifications, applicants, and to assist in conversion activities
Provide support and counselling advice at our education fairs and events
Fulfil other work tasks required by company leaders.
• Proven work experience in providing education counselling in a key study abroad destination (UK, US, Australia, or Canada.)
• Demonstrated knowledge of international education industry markets.
• At least 2-years of work experience in international Education area
• Strong attention to detail and excellent administrative skills
• Ability to prioritise and organise workload
• Excellent team skills and the ability to work without close supervision
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think on ones feet
• Commitment to high levels of customer service
• Excellent English oral, written and communication skill & negotiation skills.
• Interest in international education
• Multicultural outlook and interest in working with international students
• Understanding and experience of UK higher education
• A bachelor’s degree
• An enthusiastic team player
• Experience of admissions and/or student recruitment
• Experience of database work