What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About This Role
The Account Executive is a sales role responsible for direct client contract value, retention and growth through contract expansion, and the introduction of new products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Consult with C-level executive clients to develop and implement an effective, enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value Gartner delivers.
- Manage accounts with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth.
- Master and consistently execute Gartner’s internal sales methodology.
- Demonstrate senior sales leadership through coaching, mentoring and developing junior sales account executives.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of proven consultative sales experience, preferably in high technology (services, software or hardware).
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior-level relationships within large global enterprises.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
Who You Are
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
What We Offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner sales associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world.
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy