About the job
Novelship is Asia’s fastest growing online marketplace for authentic, limited edition sneakers, apparel, and collectibles from the world’s most-exclusive brands including Air Jordan, Yeezy, Supreme, Palace, Bearbrick, and more! Every item purchased or sold on Novelship is guaranteed to be 100% authentic.
In our next stage of growth and expansion, we are looking for an Account Executive, based remotely in Malaysia. The account executive will be working closely with the Finance Manager on regional accounting for the offices in Asia.
A successful candidate will have the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume start-up environment. You are a detailed oriented person to follow through, and yet, be able to balance volume and enquiries. You are a good communicator to ensure close updates while working remotely with the internal teams.
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements for Novelship subsidiaries including Taiwan and Japan
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.)
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA
- Min 3 years audit experience
- Able to speak and write English and Mandarin (Traditional / Simplified)
- Motivated and able to plan, organise and take initiative to meet job objectives and deadlines independently
- Knowledge in Xero accounting system is a plus