Reporting to the Managing Director on our packaged goods, retail and technology clients, the Sr. Account Executive’s primary responsibility will be to manage and support day-to-day account operations, creative asset development, and execution while establishing strong relationships with agency partners and clients.
- Excellent project management skills – ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time as well as keep others on top of their assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Be the lead on the executional components of projects.
- Ability to manage and support multiple projects – multi-task, prioritize and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Solid understanding and experience executing for various channels including TV, digital, social etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day account upkeep (budgets, status meetings, timelines, ad trafficking, contact reports, internal/external meeting coordination, )
- Good interpersonal skills, team-player, solutions-oriented
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive.
- 3-4 years of agency integrated account management experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Personable and positive attitude
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creative, quick and conceptual thinker and problem solver.